Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tabloid Re-enactment; Rooftop; Jewels

1/17/10

I didn't write this down as soon as I woke up, so it's all scrambled and makes even less sense than usual.

A cheap film maker was making a recreation of a tabloid magazine's report of a kidnapped girl. She was kidnapped by satanists. It pretty much meant everyone dressed up in Conan the Barbarian type of leather underwear and red make up. I felt appalled for a minute but then realized the girl probably never even existed.

Chasing someone over the rooftops of a city building? Hiding something? Being chased?

In the house, getting ready to move or to sell stuff. I look through old boxes of jewelery. My mother is around, anxious. I find pendants made of onyx and agate, sort of mini obilisks. I also find lots of old glasses. I greedily pick through the pile of glasses and swap out my beaten-up case for a blue suede one.

I wish I could have remembered this better. I woke up sick today, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment