Friday, January 1, 2010

Oh Dear; Hot Shower

1/1/10

My friends open up my little duffel suitcase and find it full of dildos. They are appalled and I have to run away. I can't believe my life is ruined over something so stupid.

My lip is chapped and as I worry at the skin it splits open. There's a seed-like pellet of sebum there and I try to pull it out. I make an appointment to see a doctor for it.

I'm the mom of two young girls and my husband is the Robert Downey Jr version of Iron Man. I pick the girls up from school and meet my husband at home where he's still asleep. I climb into bed with him and he rubs against my ass until he comes.

I go to take a shower and a bunch of other people around the house pop by. I'm more annoyed than embarrassed and mollified when one of them compliments my lush pubic hair.

What the fuck? This was a very fucked up dream. The first half was very anxious--I think having to do with spilling a secret recently, although not dildo related.

The second half was very hot. I think again echoes of watching Sherlock Holmes and the new Iron Man 2 trailer four billion times.

No comments:

Post a Comment