Saturday, June 16, 2012

Short on film; Gaslight; Boat; dessert

I was a bad student in school. I was making a film and I had to make it a certain length. I was running the film strip outside of the classroom. I was there with a bad influence friend. There was a guy who had a crush on her but when he asked her out, we zoomed in on his bad complection. I was helping another boy go undercover. Who would believe there would be two new guys named Edward, though?

There was also a main room where we were trying to play a cruel practical joke on some guy. He was actually a cute guy that I had a crush on. We were gaslighting him in some way, moving toys to seats in an auditorium to make him think they'd moved on his own.

There was also a story of people on an adventure that we were telling/watching/part of. A huge magical boat/van was about to set out. It tried to merge with traffic. It pulled over just a little ways up and the people in it called me over the mediate. W. was part of the crew and some people objected to his laugh (there's nothing wrong with his laugh).

Switch to my front yard in Virginia. It was so green and lush. We were making a huge dessert, carefully dripping chocolate on a structure of darker chocolate slabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment