Sunday, June 10, 2012

I thought I was oooout!

Dreamed I had to go back to work. The offices were unrealistic, but everything else was horribly true to life. I had to try to schedule a meeting with out suitemate, who started crying.

Went into a high fashion store and tried on shoes. There were only left feet on display, and I wanted to see if I could walk in a pair of enormously high bottle green velvet high heels. I settled on a very beaten up pair of black lace up boots.

Old college friend D was playing a concert. He played a violin with two bows and performed all kinds of tricks with it. Eventually he stretched out the violin so he could bounce on the strings. Someone in the hippy audience started calling him a douchebag and I went back to her and whispered kindly, "Maybe you're being the douchebag."

No comments:

Post a Comment