Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Killer Was...; Flirt Party

A mystery that I was both watching and in. It was a group of British intellectuals and bureaucrats trying to solve a series of murders. My friend and I hastily wrote down who we thought was the killer. We looked at clues like letters the killer had left behind, but I chose my candidate based on who would be most surprising in a movie. It was Emma Thompson, the hard-nosed boss of the team.

At a stylized old-timey college party. It was like a musical. The song was celebrating a girl who was a flirt and had dozens of boyfriends. At the party, she danced through the rooms of handsome boys and crazy, crazy plates of foods--tiny lobsters, roasted pigs, trays of sliced poundcake. I was her roommate and thought it was awesome that she had so many boyfriends. I was in the room with her, eating cake. I could actually taste it in the dream. We were supposed to be mentoring this sort of ingenue girl. We went to our room which had a confusing series of triple decker bunk beds, way more than we needed for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment