Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Same Forest?; Water Hazards; Whale Bite

Taking a hike through the woods. I wandered off the path. It's weird, it was a lot like the woods of Virginia or Rhode Island, but I feel like I dreamt this forest specifically before. My feet were sinking down in sand.

In a big, disintegrating house. I was with my "brother" although he was a teenage black guy, and his girlfriend, who was a famous actress or singer. We had piled furniture up onto bunkbeds and were trying to get out, but the halls were flooding. I helped the girlfriend cross a scary deep hallway of water.

In a grand room. The whole plan was to turn it into a water park. I didn't trust the people running the plan. Corrupt or really evil? I went around to the people I thought were the ringleaders and tried to intimidate them.

Then I took a swim in the giant pool and it was great. It was full of fish and seals and little whales. But then the killer whale came up and bit down on both my arms. I could feel its teeth denting the skin. I got out of the water for help and walked around with the whale still attached to my arms. It was funny, although I knew I should be really panicked. I went up to the front desk where the harrassed manager of the water park was trying to deal with some VIP customers and I tried to get her to pay attention to me. It was like I was in a comedy but trying to act distressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment