Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ship; Skeletons; Map; Dream List; Book Cover

3/2/10

On a ship with Dad and Suze. She complains of dirty clothes.

Kids' skeletons in the woods. We find the skeleton of the killer or monster too. He has a calcified cone at his groin. I know it's not his real genitals, but it's fused to his bones.

I look at a subway map. I see the N only makes two stops. It makes a strange sideways V shape.

I dream of writing down a list of dreams, numbered 101 to 110. I'm using a pencil and my handwriting is very neat. I accidentally sleep until 11. My mother shows up with my niece. My author sends me a disc with ideas for the cover of her book.

This was the start of a series of dreams of writing down my dreams. This is new. The writing was unusually clear in this one.

The skeletons in the woods were very detailed but not disturbing. The monster skeleton was an oddity and very interesting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment