Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Broken Light; Pajamas; In the Desert

3/24/10

The dream is divided between a crowded bunkhouse/dorm and some stark commercial desert.

In the bunkhouse, I have a cute boy snuggled in bed with me and we're trying to turn off the light. The switch isn't working. We fiddle with it, I break it a little. I'm annoyed. I turn the alarm off.

My mother is looking for her pajamas. The company she ordered them from sent her the wrong kind at first but then they sent her a pair even better than what she'd ordered, dark purple with long sleeves.

In the desert, I'm watching/in a movie. A darkly handsome man is playing both sides of a mineral or oil deal. Some fabulous resource. Or is he working for the government? Walking along a path of dirty sand surrounded by murky water of an oasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment