Saturday, March 6, 2010

Roomba Puppies; Water Priestess; Kissing and More

3/3/10

I'm chasing a Roomba vacuum cleaner down the street. It's purple and shaggy like a toy dog. The Roomba is rounding up real puppies. I stop and put some of the puppies in my hat.

Tea shop too expensive.

I accompany children to a flood site. Their parents were attacked. Mother is a pagan priestess, wearing a white robe, with touches of purple and gold. She kills her own mother. She has blue skin and red hair. Her makeup is crumbling and streaking in the wet. Pools of water laid out, half arty, half industrial. Ribbons of kelp. It's messy but beautiful.

I'm at A's place. We lie on the floor. I turn so I'm hovering over him backwards and ask him if he wants to be kissed. We kiss and then floatingly change positions so he can lick me.

Record player?

Mark is singing Joni Mitchell.

This was a very stylized dream drawing from a lot of stuff. I'm re-reading Till We Have Faces which has a frightening scene where the young Psyche is being sacrificed. She gets painted with paint so heavy she can't move. The water is an interesting element. The sort of industrial laying out of pools reminds me of some square bubbling pools that are along the train tracks near Providence. I've never known what they were for but they're kind of creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment