Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Family is Your Guest; Spearhead; Dance

3/30/10

My whole family is visiting with M&J. I feel like we're really imposing--my dad keeps eating all the food, (it's mostly a pale pasty lumpy kind of food--potatoes? Undercooked dough?) my brother and sister and law have to noisy babies, I don't know why we're here in the first place. I apologize and bring groceries home. M seems kind of overwhelmed and pissed but she doesn't say anything. I kind of adapt and then there are lots more people in the house. Schlubby but interesting guys. One guy wearing like an earflap hat comes into the rec room where my family is camped out. I come in and find him lying in a litter of autumn leaves. He's made a silver spear head that I pick up and admire. He starts kissing me and pinching my bottom in a sexy way. I've just met someone so I try to hold out but it's pretty nice.

The eclectic group get together for some kind of game or dance. It suddenly shifts to outside. I'm holding a dog straining at its leash.

Wow, how's that for obvious symbolism? The spear head? Holding a dog on a leash? Okay, okay, I'm really horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment