Monday, March 8, 2010

Francis Key; Teen Powers; Library Creep; Nap Horror Movie

3/8/10

A guy named Francis changes his last name to Key.

Teen girls. We all have powers. We're prowling around, wondering how to reveal them. I get angry at some of my friends who I think are being injudicious with their powers.

There's a creepy guy in the library. Some people are fawning over him but I'm angry at him. He tears pages out of books. I go to pull his hair, but instead of his head, I find my hands in a plastic container full of grease or wax. I make a hair pulling motion but nothing happens.

Later, nap.

I'm at a bar or a performance. It's like BC, very familiar. I think Melissa is going to be in a show. We're watching and some guy starts chatting me up. He's not handsome so I feel virtuous for hearing him out. He's funny. We talk about last names. His is Hauk-Hauk. I laugh and turn away. Another guy starts talking to me. He says I should watch a genre of movie that I don't usually like. He's giving me an example and I get a vision of guys in Louis XIV dress and recognize it. Oh yeah, I've heard of that. What's it called?

We stand up and I realize he's much shorter and uglier than I thought. Than I realize he's the first guy's brother and I feel awkward. I try to leave and it doesn't go well. I consult with some other friends and we agree we have to kill the brothers. They're dangerous. I'm watching a movie. My character's name is Marka or Marta. I have a gun ready. When the first brother comes in the door, I realize the plan isn't working and I have to shoot him at once. My gun doesn't fire and I drop it and start hitting him in the face. I know if I can break his nose with the palm of my hand I can drive the splinters up into his brain. He falls away and I ineffectively hit the larger brother. I look down and see Marta/myself in a broken, bloody heap with the brothers and other bodies. I see that none of them are dead. They slowly start to move, Marta trying to escape, the brothers trying to grab her thin hands and crush them. I could feel the hand crushing and also see it. I turn away in disgust, thinking I don't want to watch the movie anymore and wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment