Monday, March 29, 2010

Lucid Dream; House Cleaning for Vampires; Tree Arsenal for Crows

3/26/10

Lucid dream. Walking naked through a clean, bright house, empty, lots of lights and windows and polished hard wood floors. Feeling of triumph as I realize I'm dreaming. It's hard to believe because it feels so real but I have absolute conviction. I turn on the water in a big bathtub or sink.

She's a vampire

I'm cleaning the house to prepare for a vampire takeover.

Comics and clothes--suspected theft--Mom and kids in Toys R Us.

The cleaning lady wakes me up (still actually asleep).

There's an enormous murder of crows, sweeping back and forth from tree to roof to ground. Someone urges me to collect sycamore balls (they're really sweet gum tree balls) to throw at them and chase them away.

He's a werewolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment