Friday, February 26, 2010

Puppet Ordeal; Sock Mess; Kiss Illusion

2/26/10

I was going to be sent to an ordeal. There was a row of marionettes with hatchets in a row like the trees in a yew alley, all about to chop me. I knew I could get through. I admired the workmanship and the effect of seeing them all lined up like that.

I was in a big dormitory at college or summer camp. Girls sat in three seat bleachers instead of beds. My little cube was full of colored wool socks that I was trying to organize but I didn't have quite enough room.

Slogging through the snow. I had to get back to my house. Once there, I realized a jilted lover, Jay, was there to menace me. He wanted some proof that I shouldn't be with him or didn't love him. I kissed him fiercely, knowing that soon I would have to fight him. I distracted him so the other women in the house could get out. I mocked him.

No comments:

Post a Comment