Sunday, February 28, 2010

Crime Journalist; Underdressed for the Opera and Reunion; Mother Child Reunion

2/27/10

I'm in a big bedroom with highly polished floors. I'm wearing boy short underwear and prowling around.

Rachel is there. She's a journalist, writing about terrible crimes, like twins being raped. I close my eyes and have a fantasy about being the sex slave of seven farmer brothers with red hair. She complains about the chocolate truffles we're being served at the opera. I try to get dressed up but all my clothes are ragged and boyish.

Finally I go downstairs. I'm getting ready for a reunion between an adoptive mother and a kidnapped child. I'm reading the paper. There's a bad version of orphan Annie. In this cartoon, it's black and white and she has long dark hair that blows in a breeze even on the page. The mother hugs her child but the child turns and runs. I take a casserole to the big cafeteria to be cooked in their oven. It's rice and chicken in broth. I pick up a toddler, a little black girl, and dance her on my hip as I walk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment