Sunday, February 7, 2010

Monster House; Crappy Sorbet

2/7/10

In a dorm type of house. There's a huge house party going on. I keep trying to fix the lamps. The bulb flickers and dies. I reach down from the top to fix it. I realize that my friend, who is a beautiful girl, is actually some kind of monster. She's a few rooms away. I hurry to shut and lock the doors. The locks are the kind that are a metal lobe that you twist. They're loose in the rotted wood of the old door and I know they won't hold up. I start attacking people myself. I go up to one woman and tell her to get out or I'll bite her. I start to bite her face, her forehead and eyebrows. She struggles.

I'm at an ice cream parlor. I ask for vanilla with heath bars in it. The spunky counter girl gives me a cone with some creepy sorbet with huge chunks of rotting fruit in it. I protest and she says that the other kind was frozen yogurt and she was sure I wouldn't want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment