Monday, May 24, 2010

Garage; Cartoon Crimes

5/24/10

Tom and Leela's--it's a giant garage full of crazy stuff piled up. Like books, dolls, costumes, trinkets, etc. It's unholy mess. But in the back by a desk, it's very tidy. There are discs piled up.
I borrow some stuff for later.

In the woods somewhere? Camping? Sort of Alpine setting--very calm and pretty.

Playing cards or looking at books with friends. We look at pictures of the Disney princesses in kinky outfits.

I go back to the garage to return Tom and Leela's stuff. I wipe up some kind of spill. When I get there, I see that someone has broken in and stolen a big door sized panel of cartoons and left it lying outside. Inside cartoons are cut and pasted all over. I call my dad to help clean it up. It's not as bad as I feared.

I bring some pics to Sandy. I've sorted out ones of the two of us. He's not interested.

I'm walking to the laundromat and run into Will. We go to the same one together.

No comments:

Post a Comment