Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tender Sea Monsters; Shoe Leap; Dog Friend

5/20/10

We're at the beach. We're in a boat and suddenly the water is splashing over the sides. There's a huge fish or monster. I'm not very worried though. Before I have time to be scared we're back at the shore. The monster is a king of herrings, yards long with a red crest, but with a dragon face. The king of herrings has a mate, which he's sort of cuddling in the shallow water. We all feel sort of jubilant about it. They seem so tender.

I go shoe shopping in a discount store. I put on some rubber toed clogs and run around the store. I make fake ballet moves and leap high in the air. I think people should be very impressed by my acrobatic skills.

Something about enormous plants?

I'm returning from the grocery store and spill a big quart of yogurt.

There's a dog man or boy or some creature that's got an animal body but we treat it like a friend. I massage its feet, knowing that it's so relaxed the normally hard claws have softened into soft gray and pink paws. It's very tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment