Saturday, February 4, 2012

Various weird institutional spaces

Lots of institutional settings. At first I'm at a school. It's dark and the colors red and yellow are everywhere. Girls in a-line skirts and knee socks. There's a big rowdy bunch of kids. There are two teachers, and one is the cool one. She announces she's teaching the remedial class. I look at my friends and we shrug. We're not remedial, but we want to hang out with the cool teacher, so we go with her. The classroom has tiny tiny desks and we wedge in. The lesson is boring. We're disappointed. Running around the school at night. I'm in the cool teacher's bedroom, which is in the middle of the hall for some reason, like it's a shot gun house. I spill walnuts all over her floor. At first I try to shove them under her bed, but then I feel bad and tidy them up.

I'm at a summer camp that's somehow pre-military. I follow a grumpy woman into the dorm, which is a mess--there's a hose sputtering on the floor, the stairwells are too tight. I'm not optimistic. I look at the print-out for my room number and find it. It's amazing! It has its own tub and toilet, a huge bed, book shelves. I start settling in. A male counselor (looks like Erik von Berg) shows up and welcomes me. We start talking about books and music. We find out Lou Reed just died, and that he had secretly murdered a priest and had his desiccated body in his house. He'd also gotten a nun pregnant. I thought, "I knew about the nun murder, but I'm really disturbed by this priest murder thing. I guess I'll get over it..."
The Erik-like guy starts drawing Lou Reed's face on my back and I feel him poking my anus. I protest, and he shifts the art to my butt cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment