Sunday, February 19, 2012

Map happy; injured people; sisters

Beautiful map and landscape dreams. Hovering above, then slowly coming down on mountainsides, greens, browns, cliffs, sort of pale afternoon light. Not knowing what I was looking at but being happy and excited.

In the halls of a school or someone's big house. About six or seven people. Two of them are injured. I give others instructions to strip cushions and blankets off couches and make a bed for the injured people, and to find some painkillers. I don't know what the injuries are--wounds? Broken bones? I say I'm going to sleep in a loft. There's some guy who's pestering the ladies and I tell him to back off.

I'm watching the sisters from The Little Mermaid, arranging themselves in a rectangle. Their bright yellow dresses catch the light and reflect it back like mirrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment