Wednesday, December 28, 2011

dance show

I was in a college town. It was dark overhead, i don't know if it was a huge overhead tent or stadium dome, or if it was night. I lived in a dorm or something with lots of other girls. I was getting ready to watch a show, and I pulled a gym mat up to the edge of the stage or arena and pushed the edge up. The proportions got wildly off so the matt was like ten feet thick and I was looking down onto the action. Some of my other girlfriends joined me--Rachel, Jen, Stephanie? We all wore dresses in pretty colors and patterns. I saw edges of the cloth overlapping--blue with a chain pattern, green with dots. I think Stephanie was wearing plaid (I had another dream with her a few nights ago where she was wearing a white turtleneck). We looked down onto the stage and I got so excited that I squirmed out and slid down the front of the mat to join the dancers on the floor. I had a headband that came loose and I just got rid of it. I danced and floated above the ground a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment