Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pizza witness; bold patterns; art school disaster

I was riding slowly up and down in a hilly town. I saw two kids go after another with a hammer and a pickaxe. I didn't see them kill him, but I knew they were going to. I stopped and circled in my car and almost lost control. I tried calling the police. The guy behind me came up. He was like a teen boy and he gave me a pizza menu that he'd written on in blue ballpoint. He was saying that he was a witness too and I should call the restaurant and find him to back me up. I kept driving around and thought I found the pizza place. Then I realized there were lots of this kind of franchise.

I was on the street. There was a fancy clothing boutique getting rid of some clothes and patterns. They were in gray, black velvent and bright pink silk. I scooped up armfuls. And a slim metal wallet. I felt incredibly lucky. I tried them on in a weird dingy bathroom and it was lots of fun.

I was on the set for SNL. I did an impression of JL for everyone, which I thought was spot on.
I was in a big bed with lots of people who were my friends, but I was feeling alienated and uncomfortable. I mentioned that I'd had lots of foursomes, including with one of my actual friends, L. I immediately felt uncomfortable that I'd lied. I went to an art school where I had some supplies and started putting them all together as I called L. I made a long rambling confession and then realized my phone had been dead the whole time. I kept trying to call. My art supplies were in a big cumbersome duffel.

No comments:

Post a Comment