Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tiny; tasting wine

I was helping someone move, or I was moving. There weren't too many heavy boxes, although I could hear china or something clang when I was moving a box. We got to the new home and were congratulating ourselves on how easy it had been. I started opening boxes and found that everything was tiny dollhouse furnishing. There was a plate with little tiny lobsters in aspic, and a pair of wire rimmed glasses the size of a tic tac. There was a glass top table, and when I put the glasses on there, they slowly melted into the table. I could still feel the edge of the wire if I picked at it with a fingernail.

A fancy picnic. Someone had brought an expensive wine. We all had a glass. I could taste it in my dream and it was really nice. Someone put an ice cube in their glass and the person who had supplied the wine was annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment